Exam around the corner,apa aku buat ni?!!!BLOG lagi.ISH!
It's raining outside.and I'm listening to some kinda emo song.LOL.feel like crying!
AKU MAU BALIK RUMAH! SOBS.
saw Eleanor's photo album-Those were the days in facebook just now and it reminds me of those days with friends.plus I feel so suffocated because of the coming trials.need oxygen seriously.TEARS.
I think I miss....
-MSSM,when everyone slept along the corridor,freezing overnight.
-their expressions when I accidentally slept off at the lobby while everyone was searching for me,almost called the police.
-having our first MV done with bringshit gang in school also the park.
-sitting in Mr Phillip's car with Candice and hid under our jackets (which we left in the hotel)
-singing and dancing in the karaoke room
-hugging each other when we said goodbye.
-golf.golf.golf.
-the scoldings from Mr Phillip before competition and chocolates from Pn Tee.
-every gatherings that I had with all of you.
-mum's cookings.
-every beach I went with family
-arguing for some small insignificant things with friends.
-teasing each other and burst into laughter together.
-singing birthday song real loud for erjie in Timmy's car.
......
SIGH.I better stop.focus.I'll be strong and tough.
right,today is Timothy's birthday.I must thank him for always being there to cheer everyone up.yeah,indirectly I'm saying you're a clown Timmy.and take it as a compliment so you're welcome.Happy birthday Timmy!we're blessed with you around.
p/s:Annoying orange is not working again.I need to release my stress!any miserable video for me to excrete salts from my eyes?
No comments:
Post a Comment