Finally,for the first time in a long time I went HIKING!this time I had much more fun b'cause..hmmm..okay.because I had friends with me!things always turn out to be great with friends around huh.^_^.Mr Yap brought us hiking through a newly-discovered path.hahaha.we were so excited at first..but then it was slippery due to the rain in the afternoon.but still..ADVENTURE!!!!!!haha.we whole group of people,ChuiPing-Elodie-LiShan-Bryant-JingQuan-TaiChin-ZiSoon-KeeYen-JianLin and also "seniors" from January SAM students,ChinChin-PingJoon-Cynthia-SayWei,all leaded by Mr Yap and protected by Ms Wywa.LOL.fun!fun!fun!fun!fun!!!!and in the end all of us got ourselves MUD on our shirts and pants.I enjoyed the hiking very very super MUCH!it's like everyone helping each other to overcome the obstacles,in this case,the slippery and high steps.*GRIN*.BERKERJASAMA!(did I or did I not spell it correctly?BM cacat already.XP)
seriously I enjoyed hiking with January seniors too!I always thought they are way too serious and people who are always playful,yeah,like ME!would be very afraid to be with serious people.Lol.but they are fun and friendly!ChinChin is so cool!she was like so calm and steady weih!didn't even ask for help!and Cynthia is so cute!she was like "I'm going to kill you when I get over this." and "can you please let me get down here only you take picture?".that was when SayWei was busy taking picture of her while she was trying to get herself through the slippery path.LOL.and PingJoon,he's the Samaritan of the day!like he taught Cynthia where to step so that she won't fell?and we followed Cynthia's footsteps.so indirectly he was helping us too!*perasan betul*hahaha.and his clothes and shoes were full of mud.kesian!I would recommend Vanish to him!!XP!and then I heard him saying "aiya,you scared for what?!we're already dirty lah!" to Cynthia,as for the reason I'm not so sure.*smile*.last but not least,SayWei,who is really funny.Lol.he was like busy taking picture of everyone's embarrassing moments throughout the journey .__. and say that it's all unforgettable memories, must take pictures.LOL.I wonder how many times the ugly faces of mine appeared in his hand phone.haha.and really need to thank you guys so much for helping me,the hands that you guys offered to me and all those "are you okay?"s will be all in my brain.SAVED!
♥Looking forward for another hiking trip with all of you♥
Btw,I realized that talking with Ms Wywa can be addictive.Lol.yesterday we were waiting for LiShan to see Mr Yap and so we chatted with Ms Wywa.and she gave us (me,Elodie and ChuiPing plus Bryant) Snickers all the way from UK!Lol.nice huh!and and we talked and talked until Mr Yap said "enough already!go back go back!don't waste time!"LOL.Was it that long we sit there and talk?hahaaaa.girls' talk!oops,Bryant!
Time to sleep!Nights!
p/s 1:I used "-" in between names.means we're covalently bonded.LOL.
p/s 2:I wish January and March groups can be covalently bonded too!but we seem like dipole-dipole bonding.=(
p/s 3:Bryant,stop being my rival already!XP be my classmate and friend enough!no need EXTRA~Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment