Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Holiday!

okay..holidays are over.here's the report.I'm writing it so when I'm old I'll sit on the rocking chair facing the sea with my laptop and my glasses on my nose,a cup of hot green tea beside me..then I'll keep on refreshing all my memories."Those were the days.." I'll sigh and say.Then I'll call all my friends!It's PARTY TIME!LOL.

This will be a bit long..please bear with me.

Wednesday 8.9.2010 Rainy
Dad brought NiuNiu went aquarium and book fair without ME!After that only he came and fetch me from INTI.Jing Quan went back with me.OH!I really seldom see him being so shy.haiya should have taken his picture of shyness.LOL.reached home at night after having dinner in Tangkak.wahahaha!HOME sweet HOME.


Thursday 9.9.2010 Sunny

Went for golf early in the morning with WenHui.feel so nice looking at all those green green things.and flying golf balls.hahaha.afternoon went Dad's office and saw all the nicest kakak on Earth just to wish them selamat hari raya ^^ and May Jiejie.she's so funny!so I wonder when my friends said I'm funny,do I look like that?hahaha.*It's a compliment..heheee* oh oh..and night time I went yumcha with ZUBINATORS!JianJie,Nic,KwokHang,Candice,Ele,Crystal,Jason,Wenhui,Jiahui,CheeHerng and Hilary!Feels so happy though.

Friday 10.9.2010 Sunny
What did I do on Friday?I think I stayed at home KOT.watching TV and help mum to jemur baju.most of the time I jemur baju and wash baju.Wait.I went for the Leo Club Installation,hah,to support Erjie.then at night I went Sushi King with my family at Kluang Mall.there was an uncle trying the Super-Big-Bowl ramen.It's like if you finish the whole thing in 10 minutes then it's free or else you'll have to pay.and a bowl of that ramen costs 38.80.LOL.he DID finished the noodles but he didn't finish the soup so he has to pay.maybe you can try next time Bryant.

Saturday-Sunday 11-12.9.2010 Windy
Went for golf practice in the morning!and breakfast with the Golf gang Candice,CheeHerng,WenHui,JiaHui,Crystal and Michele!had so much FUNNN!and then Candice came to stay with us before going back KL.night time-HOME! activity-MOVIES!
Sunday..HOME!feel so nice at home!and then afternoon went for badminton.LOL.and tried squash too!

Monday 13.9.2010 Sunny
Hang out with DaiSai gang!weeee!it feels so good to see them!went Pizza Hut then we basicaly talked whole day.hahaha.oh and 590,QiQing,Kathrine and SooLing joined us too.Enjoyed that day very much. =) They are the best listeners and the best story-tellers.LOL.


Tuesday 14.9.2010 Sunny

HOME~you know lah.at home means SLEEP.EAT.TV.EAT.SLEEP fullstop. =D

Wednesday 15.9.2010 Sunny
Date with Ms Tan!WeeWee jadi my driver again.haha paiseh lah BOSS.went Old Taste with Ms Tan and had dinner there.plus listening to Ms Tan's lecture.and then went shopping with Ms Tan at Pacific.till night time.btw..KianSeng,JunJian,WeeSheng (aka Paul),SzeHan,Kenneth and one more I don't know who,attended tooo!too bad Abu,ZiZi and KangKang can't join us!>_< after that went supper with the whole family plus Uncle Tan and KangNing.
p/s: I'm still a human,not yet a PIG!


Thursday-Friday-Saturday 16-18.9.2010

Basically these few days I wanted to stay at home.Lazy to go out.but I not yet meet my beloved 6H darlings lah.ISH!so we promised we must.MUST have a gathering in November.oh well,I as the ex-ex-president of Golf Club of STK,LOL,sibuk went for the Golf Club annual AGM and makan with Mr Phillip and Pn Tee on Saturday.Timmy was there too,and he said he'll be on Mediacorp tv program in November.hahaha!not bad huh,Timmy.

Sunday 19.9.2010
The last day of my holiday.*weeping* I don't wana go back!!OH,I DID mentioned it on Facebook huh.but still I'm excited to see all my friends in INTI lah..cheh~LOL.I'm back in INTI at night.7 o'clock and I had to rush my Biology assignment.so desperate.LOL



SIGH.Time flies eh...soon I'll be 19 while some of my friends are just GOING TO BE 18.

p/s 1:Trials coming.Finals coming.HELP!
p/s 2:I had my Physics presentation just now.when January's seniors came and they actually nodded when I was presenting.I felt like I'm having elder brother and sisters!Awww.

No comments:

Post a Comment