Monday, October 11, 2010

Randomness-act four

Point number one--pms is NOT fun..at all.
Point number two--weewee made me cry.
Point number three--I purposely wrote the previous point just to make him feel bad.LOL.

okay.9 months after my birthday,8-10-2010 was my beloved BringShit president's birthday!yeepeee!Happy birthday HuiYee!I sent her message from Facebook and I hope she received it.She's a great friend,always bringing happiness (most of the time is because she did a lot of funny things.LOL) For example,next time I'll pull up my tie.hahahahahaaaaa.sorry I can't forget and I WON'T!XP anyway.wish you a really bright future Chiang Hui Yee!I love you!

next,yesterday,10.10.10.(special eh!) was Mark Lim's birthday.He's special too.I mean he was one of the contributors of my precious memories.so,happy birthday!God bless. =)

and I went Times Square on Saturday with Ressh,Elodie and ChuiPing!yeah,girls' day out (according to Ressh!) The journey was terrible from Nilai to KL Central but it was okay when we were coming back to INTI.and we actually finished our assignments!LOL.we walked like from the seventh floor back to the ground floor?!OMG!and I had After Eight Mint ice cream!yummy yummy!Lol.It's a great adventure though.Will do it some other time!

YAWN.I washed clothes just now.tired.time to sleep people.Nights!


p/s:I'm certainly melting seeing his smile.ADDICTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment