E=Emo.
Don't know what happened to her lah.asyik not in a good mood jer.PMS-ing kot.=.=.you know lah,girls are controlled by their hormones.LOL.Biology test tomorrow.plus so many things to complete and everyday so sleepy.zzzZZZ.wake up sleepy, go to class sleepy, during lecture sleepy, back in room sleepy, makan sleepy, study also sleepy.Cannot like this ler weih!>_<
Immunosuppresive drugs Immunosuppresive drugs.she can't get this word into her brain!
these few days she dreamt of a lot of unknown people.continuously.The faces were vividly stored in her brain but she didn't meet anyone of them before.Maybe this was the reason she got emo a bit.she feels uneasy unless she knows why those people appeared in her dreams.WHY?! *sigh*
by the way she went hiking on Monday with LiShan, Elodie, Bryant, Mr Yap, Ms Wyaiwa and two more beautiful young ladies.Feels good!=) Tomorrow is her swimming session.Can't wait!hmmm..can't wait for the Biology Test to finish too!
Eyelids shut down.Nights.
p/s 1:I sprained my neck when I was showering.stupid right?yes I know.
p/s 2:I need your help lah Alan.help me with my research survey!
No comments:
Post a Comment