Tuesday, July 20, 2010

oh yeah!

hey ya!
she got addicted to uploading photos!LOL.sakai!hahaha.let's see what she found.

Owww...look at these cuties!=) look just like her!so CUTE!XP





*mission accomplished*

okay I know she is afraid of dogs.but they are just too cute!maybe they will be good companions of BuWanBuWan kot.kekeke.

hmm..just now she volunteered for the interview.Ms Julie (if she's not mistaken) asked questions about feedbacks and she kinda wana hear something from Rachel but she was so HUNGRY and couldn't concentrate for some moments.Thank God Alex said a lot.phew.=P.after the interview she straight away went to the cafeteria at the speed of light.LOL.3.0 times 10 to the power of 8.got her favourite asam laksa and eat while blogging.Can you smell it?YUMMY!

okie.get back to work.Oh.she has to eat apple first.An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.
Toodles.

p/s 1:why do people say toodles?it sounds like a kind of dog's name.
p/s 2:I'm having love sick.>_<.just KIDDING!XP
p/s 3:it seems like I didn't go out with ZhiJin for a very long time ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment