To: Pak Cik Bryant ♥
Aiseh,it's your birthday hah.I'm trying to make this similar to a letter hehehe.Oh wait,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!hmmm,okay since it's your birthday I can grant you 3 wishes AND please exclude sending letters and bday cards.your cooperation is highly appreciated.Lol. :P BUT.But.you're in Russia now,and I'm in Australia.it's kinda hard right.so I'll make three wishes on your behalf then.muahahaha!OKAY,here we go!
- Hope that I'll meet as many shuai ge as I can! *hamsup*
- Let all of our dreams come true. (Ting! Wish number 2 granted!) *money money come*
- Okay lah,this wish is for you lo.later you complain that I bully you. Blueh! :P
Okay lah,wish you a very blessed 19th birthday and it's your first birthday without your family I supposed?you're a BIG boy now~and stay who you are,the Bryant who is always with panda eyes?Lol.just kidding.just as how caring you always are.but just sometimes you have to care more about yourself too,not asking you to be selfish,sometimes you tend to take your friends' problems very seriously.If you feel like you can't really do anything for them,then just give them encouragement or moral support b'cause if they're your real friend,they'd understand.
Happy Birthday again Bryant Oh Jaan Twu! Isn't this letter special? :) Till we meet again,take care!
Loves,
Rachel
dun alwiz call me pakcik bryant!!!
ReplyDelete