I had fun looking for stars.
in Melaka,in Kukup,and in Kluang.
during my holidays.Lol.can consider it a SAM trip!woohooo
straight after the last three torturing hours of Chemistry,hiking trip with Mr Yap!it was such an enjoyable activity..seriously,we got so..hmm..intimate?Lol.January and March.then,next day...Midvalley!=D watched a movie with Elodie,LiShan,ChuiPing,Resh,Bryant,Wesley,LihTer and Nantha..Takers!and fell in love with AJ..for a while.had Carl's Jr.yumm yumm~oh ya I got my nice nice jacket from FOS.=)
went back..pack...MELAKA!me,LiShan,Elodie and JianLin went and stayed in SayWei's house since Friday until Sunday afternoon.had a really warm welcome dinner at his house~went lots of places and took lots of pictures.^^.and our karaoke session.LOL.oh ya..we went for lots of yummy food too!nyonya laksa,cendol,nyonya kuih,satay celup!!a great family it is,the Ang's family!
next destination..KUKUP!
I don't know..but with friends,it's always fun =) though I was quite sad that the water is polluted.funny eh me..went there and look at the rubbish.aha!this is the trip which I took the most public transport.seriously..it can be very tiring =( but it's okay..once in a lifetime huh.LOL.
and finally I'm back in Kluang.together with three misses.LiShan,Elodie and ChuiPing and Cynthia joined us too!and we went to the UK farm but it suddenly rained halfway so..SIGH.and then we went organic farm and met Karen and Ryo!
I went back to INTI this morning to take all my things back to Kluang.and you know what,I had that kind of OMG-I-can't-believe-I'm-leaving feeling.and I thought I was supposed to see that special someone today,which was a Thursday,and I could be brave and say goodbye but I didn't see him.at least I said goodbye to Yen Fern and her cute friends!
Bye 18,Bye INTI,Bye SAM.
p/s:I'm really gonna miss those times in INTI.a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment